Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday (#5?)

 Hi all! I've lost count of the number of Waiting on Wednesdays I've done. At this point, I know it's still in the single digits--which is extremely disingenuous of me, considering I'm constantly waiting for books. And not just on Wednesdays. But alas, I've only chronicled a few and I promise to be better with it.

This Wednesday, I'm waiting on...

THE GIRL FROM EVERYWHERE by Heidi Heilig
Expected publication: February 16, 2016

For obvious reasons but also because, in case you can't figure it out:

1. I follow Heidi on Twitter. She's lovely and it makes me want her book a million times more.
2. THE COVER. DUH.
3. The title. I'm a sucker for titles. I've often grumbled over bad titles. I almost didn't watch 'Revenge' because of it's super shitty title, which now I understand as being the only title it can have.
4. The character's name is pretty freaking cool. I also have a thing for character names. They can make or break a book, to be honest.
5. SHIPS.
6. A GUY GAMBLES AWAY HIS DAUGHTER'S EXISTENCE? HOW EPICALLY TRAGIC DOES THAT SOUND?
7. LOVE. TRAVEL. INTRIGUE. I need it now.

So,  what are you waiting for?

3 comments:

  1. You are so very kind. I'm glad you're looking forward to it :) I can't wait to hear what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! This one sounds so great. I really like the cover.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't sound like my type of read, but that cover is awesome! Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...