Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sorry!


Hey All!

I just wanted to say sorry I've been a little absent this summer. I'm moving this up coming weekend and it has been a very busy few weeks between work, spending as much time with the family as possible, packing all of my belongings up and spending too many hours in IKEA. I'm hoping that come this fall, I will be more consistent in posting and I will be able to really get my life back in order. My biggest problem with this past year has been that I got a full time job that was 2 hours travel time from my home which was great for all that reading, but not so much for the blogging.

This is all going to change! Bare with me just a little longer and I'll get back into the swing of things!

Thank you all for being such loyal readers!

Love,


Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Congrats in getting a new job! Just take your time dear ;)

    Arra
    Style Reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 hour commute...yikes! At least you got to read a lot :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...