Monday, August 26, 2013

Hi! I'm Danielle




Hello people of Earth! My name is Danielle and I am wise beyond my years. I have been reading chapter books since I was seven. Nicole is always giving me new books to read and write reviews for. There is never a moment in my life when I'm not reading or writing. I am currently writing a science fiction/action adventure novel. I hope that one day I could have a review of my novel on the blog. I'm not one to go out of my comfort zones often, but when I do I always love what I read. I enjoy reading fantasy, science fiction, historical fiction, thriller, young adult, and action-adventure. I want to start reading more mystery and paranormal romance novels. I am open to suggestions in every genre. I am always open to comments on my posts, so my reviews in the future could be better than the ones before it.

2 comments:

  1. She's been reading since she was seven? She is just my dream child! Ask your mom if we can switch!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...