Saturday, August 25, 2012

What Comes Next?

So I've been debating what audiobook I should read next. I have quite a few that I have saved, but I'm looking for you to direct me towards what I should go for next. I've decided to list all of my options, and I'm hoping to get a lot of people to come out and cast a vote, so please pass this on. The options are in the order they appear on the poll. Since some of the books are parts of series, I'm not including the synopses, but rather a link to the Goodreads Page.

Note: This poll is doing something funny to my blog, its usually prettier than this, but I don't know what it is. Once I end the poll, I'll remove it, and everything will be just fine.


The Girl Who Played With Fire
By Steig Larsson


By Lauren Kate

Note: This would be a re-read from when it first came out. I want to go back and read the whole series since I don't remember it from when I first read it.


Brisingr
By Christopher Paolini


By John Twelve Hawks

Note: This would be a re-read from a long time ago. It's part of a series that I want to read at some point and I hardly remember this book.


Anna Dressed in Blood
By Kendare Blake


By Charles Dickens

Note: This would fulfill my classics requirement for the Book Worms Challenge, so I need to do this eventually.


The Daughter of Smoke and Bone
By Laini Taylor

Note: I also have this book in paperback. It happened to be free from Audiobook Sync, and so I have both versions.
Nicole

3 comments:

  1. I haven't listened to any of them, but did read Anna Dressed in Blood. I enjoyed it. However, I'm going to throw in my own suggestion, 'cause I love audio books, and hey, there's always a chance you've missed something I love.
    I love, love, love the Amelia Peabody Mysteries in audio.
    If you like YA, Girl, 15, Charming, but Insane is great (and *so* funny)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna Dressed in Blood! Its so creepy! Loved that book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahha, And Now I'm really stuck in a bind because only 4 people voted for all different books!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...