Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Time Will Come #1

So I've been looking for ways that are more interactive with you and ways to keep you readers reading. In the course of this, I've been reading a lot of other blogs, looking for idea's. Some of them were things like Mailbox Mondays and Top Ten Tuesdays or Teaser Tuesdays. Some of the blogs that I checked out were Shadow Kisses and a handful of others that I've closed out already but will mention more. This particular idea comes from Books for Company.






The idea of The Time Will come is that there are books that have been on my shelf waiting to be read that I really want to read that I just haven't gotten around to. I decided to go with this meme because I have so so many books that I want to share with all of you. If you also do a similar post, go ahead and leave it in the comments! I would love to check it out and I'll even link to you!


My mom brought this book home at the start of the year and I've wanted to read it since she got it. Sadly, I'm all dystopian'ed out because I started the year reading so many of them that I needed a break. I'm only just getting to a point where I can start reading them again, but I keep getting so many other books that need to be read first. The book trailer for this book also makes it look super sweet so I can't wait to read it. If you're interested in the trailer for this book, you can watch it right below. The video has more to do with the premise behind the book so that makes it all the more exciting.



Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...